Sunday, June 13, 2010

Natural Bridge-No Adams, MA

I didn't expect to find this "natural Bridge'- Marble quarry on one of our jaunts. (That's the nice part of taking these 'jaunts'. And I wouldn't have thought anything about using a bathroom in a 'visitor center', no matter how small it was, but the sign above the toilet made me laugh out loud. H
Have they ever WATCHED me use a toilet? Do that know that I HAVE used my foot to flush? Okay, so before I flush, ... no, before I even GO, I have to look for the hidden camera. NOT that I would ever see a camera that is 'hidden'.... well, maybe I would if I was really good! ...and I am...
No camera, ... and no where did I see a sign about not using your knee.
Seeing this sign on the inside of my stall door, made me wonder if I have to take my paper towel that I'm using to dry off my hands (I HOPE they have paper out there), down to the end of the parking lot to throw it away.
(I'm sure it's for other garbage... like my apple core that I'd already thrown into the woods -- it's nature going back to nature, doesn't count).

No comments:

Post a Comment