Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rental Cottage-Southwest Harbor, ME

Date: May 23, 2009

Place: Clark Point Road, Maine (rental cottage – basement. Obvious, huh?...DUH!) Private Parts



My Impression: When I first wanted to rent this house, I thought this was the oddest thing… having a toilet in the basement. But, LET ME TELL YOU, it was my favorite bathroom to use. Mostly because I would be in the kitchen upstairs and it was easier to open the door, run down the stairs and take 3-4 steps to reach this toilet. The other option was going around the corner into the dining room, through the living room, run up the stairs and into the ‘pretty bathroom’. It would never fail that I’d ‘feel the urge’ as I’m turning on the water in the kitchen to do the dishes. The door to the cellar was 3 steps from the sink…Waaayyy faster to head down!

…ps. The cellar (and the toilet) were REALLY clean! And the rent was only $200 a week!! Tell me we're not going there next year....NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment