Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dear John Revisited

Update of previous posted 'john'--June 2009

Circumstance: Returning from a trip to NJ (yes, we did it in one night), coming back winners in the 2nd Annual Toyota Pinewood derby Regional Race.


My impression: We had a reason to return to the previous bathroom and I couldn’t wait to see if there was any improvement on the stalls. Well, they did ‘fix’ the toilet paper cover---Abracadabra! (with Magic tape, of course!). THAT should hold it well!! My curiosity was overflowing (no pun intended) with how they would change the next roll of paper. And who is going to peel all that tape off? Does anyone get paid enough to do that? I’m not that sure….

And although the tissue issues still remained, the ‘flood’ in the back seems to ‘dry up’. (See the water stains?)


I did use a different stall, not as impressive as this one, but I realized that if you stare at a mosaic tile floor long enough, did you know it starts to move…independantly. The little stones, I mean. (and no, I don’t take drugs, although I was kinda tired.) I must have spent a longggg time in there, since my husband was getting concerned, waiting outside. Research takes time, Dear….

No comments:

Post a Comment