Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pinewood Derby T(w)inkling- 6 Flags

June 28, 2009
Place: Toyota Training Center, West Caldwell, NJ

Circumstance: My husband won the district race for the 2nd Annual Toyota Pinewood Derby Race and was heading to NJ for the Regional Race (and yes, we one first place and set a new track record!!)


My Impression: What you don’t see is the anti-room (shall I call it a foyer?) that had motion detector lights, and stunning bright red lockers (or should I say ‘half-lockers”?).

Once I walked into this “pristine” restroom, I thought I’d hit the jackpot of all ‘public’ restrooms!! It stopped me in my tracks that the counter, sinks and chrome SHONE SO BRIGHTLY!! It was blinding!! I had this urge to let the counter caress my cheeks, or… vise versa (hey, … on my face). It was like being in heaven. Not a water spot anywhere to be had!


And the stalls, (yes, I checked every one) had two FULL rolls of paper in each one, all seats up (okay men, stop cheering) like soldiers at attention! EVERY ONE OF THEM! I never even lined the bowls here, ladies… With the exception of the soap dispensers being where they were, I could have had wonderful sex on this counter. These are the “Stepford Johns of NJ”. When I mentioned my pleasure to the gentlemen running the race, I think I heard a snicker from one of the other men (and a quietly said…’should’ve seen it last week…’). I also found out that there is only one woman who works there. THAT explains it!

No comments:

Post a Comment