Friday, March 4, 2011

Four Leaf Clover Restaurant

When: Mar 2011
Where: on Rte 5, Bernardston, MA
Okay... can anyone tell me what makes a toilet seat crooked? No, really.... what has to be placed on this seat to shift it so far off kilter? Since I 'squat' to pee (no, I am NOT putting toilet paper on the seat lid for this one, thank you very much!), I was hoping I aimed it in the right direction. I was actually tipping to the left, trying to imitate the position of the lid. Very awkward.

And this large buzzer was directly in front of me as I was doing the 'whizz' thing (peeing). Let me tell you, I was 6'-8' from the door. Did they really think I'm gonna press that thing from the toilet? The door was automatic, so what if I leaned on it accidently as I was turning around to pull up my pants!!???? Whoops! "HELL-O!".... "Excuse me". And to be perfectly honest, I noticed that even if I WAS in a wheelchair, to get to this bathroom, I walked up two steps right outside the door. No ramp..... duh!
What were they thinking....?

No comments:

Post a Comment