Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hemmings Car Museum- Bennington, VT

I didn't think I'd have anything to write about in this bathroom, but the names on the doors were unique enough that it made the spot in this blog. My name wasn't "Ethel", but I figured I could use it anyway.
It didn't have anything amazing inside other than tin car plaquard's on the wall, though they managed to fit in a baby changer among them.


This happened to be inside the actual gas station (which made you feel as though you fell into the 1950's), whereas Deisel and Ethyl were outside.

They even advertised the annual Garlic Festival (16th year) that was down the road. That will be posted on my other blog.

Of course, you can tell they don't have too many women complain about the 'trash runneth over'...Actually, come to think of it, I didn't complain either, so I guess the guys don't go in too often. They probably figure if the guys bathroom doesn't need it, they don't check to ladies room. (Hey guys.... WE wash our hands!)



Glad they made room around the plaques for the sink and soap dispenser....lol.



This was the potty behind Ethyl's door....at least it was clean (we're talking about the toilet here, kids! Not the wastebasket, you see...).

The only thing that comfused me was this sign on the wall.... I might have to put something "more substantial than toilet paper" in there... LIKE POOP! Now I don't think I can poop.




No comments:

Post a Comment